HelloI just started using python and my teacher has given us some problem
to solve and I am having some problem soving the question below. I have
written some part of the code already, so can u please correct the code for
me to make it work. Please and thank you.

Question:
Write a function filter_long_words() that takes a list of words and an
integer n and returns the list of words that are longer than n.

My code(not working- printing blank)
def filter_long_words(words, n):
  W = words.split(" ")
  for x in W:
    return filter(lambda x: len(x) > n, words)

print filter_long_words(raw_input("Enter a list of words with spaces in
between."), raw_input("Enter a number."))

Please correct my code, please and thanks.

--
This is a student email account managed by Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District
School Board. The contents of this email are governed by the laws of the