On 13/01/17 06:55, Ali Moradi wrote:
> https://paste.pound-python.org/show/CIKA8eOFbdq18r3nFUBv/
>
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Ali Moradi <adeadmars...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> hi. I've written this code and i can't fix the scrollbar error. i am a
>> beginner in Python plz help. this is python3 code.

You've posted 70+ lines of code but no indication of the problem.
I'd suggest that you:

1) simplify your code to remove all irrelevant bits, that way
you can focus on what is actually the issue. So remove all
the sqlite query stuff and all the ttk styling stuff
 - unless the problem is the styling of course!

2) post the simplified code with a clear description of the
problem - what did you expect? what did you get? Were there
any error messages (you'll need to run it from a terminal to
see them)

By the time you remove the irrelevant stuff it should
be small enough to post within the email (using plain text)
which will encourage more people to look at it.

Please don't expect us to run code received from complete
strangers, especially since you've already told us its got
bugs in it!

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site