Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me regarding multiple tabs in
tkinter.
I am working on a GUI which would have tabs similar to the ones we see in
excel, wherein we can navigate from one tab to the other and back. Could
you please direct me towards some information regarding how I should
proceed with this issue.
It would be a great help.

Also, I was wondering if there is a way in tkinter to create an explorer
bar that we see in finder in OS Mac or windows. I found a way to do that
using wxpython, but was wondering if there is a way using tkinter.
Please let me know. It would help me a lot. Would appreciate any help.
thank you

Pooja