On 04/09/2017 04:42 AM, shubham goyal wrote:
> Hello, I am a c++ programmer and wants to learn python for internship
> purposes. How can i learn the advanced python fast mostly data science
> packages, I know basic python.

Try an internet search?

Don't mean to be snide, but there are lots of resources, including a ton
of books, several courses, tutorials, websites, etc.  For example:

https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2016/10/18-new-must-read-books-for-data-scientists-on-r-and-python/

We can /possibly/ help you with specific questions here.

Quick hint: you will need to think a little differently in Python than
C++, static vs. dynamic typing, classes work differently, private things
are not really private, etc.