Forwarding to the list.

-------- Forwarded Message --------

pic
http://imgur.com/a/CwA2G

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 8:55 AM, Alan Gauld via Tutor <tutor@python.org
<mailto:tutor@python.org>> wrote:

    On 13/08/17 21:07, Michael C wrote:

    > Please look at the picture attached:

    This is a text mailing list, no binary attachments allowed.
    The server strips them off.

    You need to put it on a web site and provide a link.

    > consisting of (x,y).  Now I am trying to make a function go
    through this
    > list of tuples and then return the "path." to go from, say, 4 to 8.

    > How do I do this?

    Do you know how to do it mathematically - eg with pen and paper?
    If so its a matter of transcribing the algorithm into python
    code. But if you don't know the background math, that's
    where you need to start. Find the algorithm first.

    --
    Alan G
    Author of the Learn to Program web site