On 17/08/17 12:43, Howard Lawrence wrote:
> On Aug 17, 2017 3:17 AM, <tutor-requ...@python.org> wrote:
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Tutor digest..."

Please follow the instructions. Change the subject line.
And don't post the entire digest, it's hard to find the
new content and everyone has already seen the messages.
And some people pay by the byte so it costs them money.
It is a good way to get people to stop reading your posts...

> Hey it worked, two underscore did the job, :-) , it's your tutorial! so
> look out there is more to come!.. thanks for your help

No problem, but if you read it closely it says that you
need two underscores both in the original section and
in the extra box at the end.

The double underscore issue is probably the most common
issue beginners have with that code so I tried to
emphasise it! Maybe I need to emphasise it in bold :-)

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site