On 13/09/17 01:28, Pareshkumar Panchal wrote:

> I have set of data in excel file. i would like to create the CDF plots &
> find 40th & 70th Percentile using python with functionality of refresh
> whenever the data sets update.

There may be a good reason for this but frankly that's
what spreadsheets are good at so it is probably a lot
easier doing it in Excel.

The next easiest way is to export it from Excel into
a CSV file and then use Python's csv module to read
that and process the data.

If you really must access the data directly from Excel
then there are a couiple of third party modules you
can install that will let you do that.

The plotting and calculation stuff should be available
via SciPy but I'm no expert on that, ask the SciPy community
for guidance.

But if its already in Excel I'd just use Excel...

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site