Hello,

I've never used python trying to plot a graph. Thus I am having
difficulties trying to plot the maxwell-boltzmann distribution. right now
i've defined the y-axis given the probability, but the difficult part is
trying to plot x in the form of:

x = v/(2kT/m)^(1/2)

before i used the linspace function but i believe that was wrong as it just
gave me an exponential growth function as i need a bellcurve.

Thanks for looking into this,

Cameron