In my early days of using Python I benefited greatly from this Tutor list, thanks to both Alan and Steven as well as as many contributors. I still check in now and then and try to chime in to help now that I have a bit more experience under my belt.

I'm doing a few projects in Java now and would love to find a similar resource that covers that language, and the Eclipse IDE. Some of my questions are too newbie for a forum like stackoverflow (and most of the responses there assume a non-newbie level of knowledge).

Any suggestions? (I acknowledge that this is a bit off-topic, but I hope the blatantly obsequious sucking up at the beginning of my note makes up for it.)

--
Terry Carroll
carr...@tjc.com