On 02/14/2018 05:42 PM, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:
> On 14/02/18 19:18, Nathantheweird1 wrote:
>> I'm having a problem with my code on an interactive story. All the choices
>> work until the end. When the code reaches the end, it will print different
>> functions that aren't even set to be called in the code. I'm not sure what
>> I've done wrong and can't ask anyone for help because they're learning the
>> same rate as I am in my computer science class.
>
> That shouldn't stop you.
> Everyone picks up different things, there's a pretty good chance
> that collectively you can solve the problem.

second that viewpoint...  I know the classroom environment is different,
but in most professional programming environments you will be working
collaboratively with a team and unless you've been told not to do so in
class, if it's not an exam, working with peers is a great way to learn
skills you will use forever. In the Open Source Software world there's a
famous quote "many eyeballs make all bugs shallow" (Eric Raymond, "The
Cathedral and the Bazaar", a free essay that will be worth a read
someday. It's often referred to as Linus' Law).