On 05/04/18 00:07, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:
On 04/04/18 16:10, Evapcoop, Evapcoop wrote:
I wanted to know if it is possible to use Nimblenet and all it's
associated packages with Python3.6.> From what I have read, that library is
compatible with Python2.7.

I think you just answered your own question. If the package is
designed for v2.7 its extremely unlikely to work in 3.6 even if
you did succeed in importing it. The differences between 2.7
and 3.6 are significant.

Python 3.6 has more functionality than 2.7 by definition, but your comment implies, at least to me, that 2.7 and 3.6 are chalk and cheese. Nothing could be further from the truth and has regrettably been one of the reasons for the dreadfully slow uptake of Python 3.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence