On 03/07/18 06:23, Adam Jones wrote:
> Good day, I am currently checking a piece of arcpy code. Where a point is
> shifted within a set distance to protect the privacy of said point. Please
> see the code below, and please advise me or correct the code where it is
> needed

It would help us to help you if you explain what the problem is.
Do you get an error message(if so include it).
Is the data wrong (if so tell us what you expected and what you got)

Do not assume we know much about arcpy, that's not part of
standard Python, so you need to tell us what you are doing
with it.

> # Step 11 - SELECT By Attributes -> where FID == FID_1, export to new
> Feature Class
> #
> # Make a layer from the feature class
> arcpy.MakeFeatureLayer_management(in_features="RDiff_AreaIntersect_Dissolve",
> out_layer="lyr_eaten",
> where_clause="",
> workspace="",
> field_info= "OBJECTID OBJECTID VISIBLE NONE", "Shape Shape VISIBLE NONE",
> "ORIG_FID ORIG_FID VISIBLE NONE", "FIRST_Join_Count FIRST_Join_Count
> VISIBLE NONE"
> FIRST_OBJECTID_1 (VISIBLE NONE;FIRST_gps_latitu FIRST_gps_latitu VISIBLE
> NONE;
> FIRST_gps_longit; FIRST_gps_longit VISIBLE NONE;FIRST_OBJECTID
> FIRST_OBJECTID VISIBLE NONE;
> FIRST_R1 FIRST_R1 VISIBLE NONE;FIRST_ORIG_FID FIRST_ORIG_FID VISIBLE
> NONE;Shape_Length Shape_Length VISIBLE NONE;
> Shape_Area Shape_Area VISIBLE NONE)

I would expect the above to give a syntax error because it doesn't look
like valid Python. It starts out as a sequence of arguments but then
semi colons start appearing in strange places amid a function call. And
the parens don't seem to match either. All very odd.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site