Hey,

I have installed python 3.7 on my computer Windows10
(C:\Users\Roger\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37), but when I go to
the git repository that holds all my projects and type "python --version"
in WindowsPowershell, I get Python 3.6.5.

So I guess my question is am I supposed to install python 3.7 in the git
repository? and a related question I think, am I supposed to install python
3.7 in every virtual environment I create, or is there a way to link python
to each virtual environment or each repo or each project?

I guess I'm so used to installing programs in Windows or Mac and having
them accessible globally (I guess is the word) that I expected python 3.7
to do the same thing, although I understand about programs written earlier
crashing because of upgrades, like from 2.7 to 3.4 for instance. I'm so
confused I'm not sure I even know what questions to ask, but the above
questions seem to be a missing link in my knowledge at this point.

Thank you as always.

--
Roger Lea Scherer
623.255.7719