Dear
    May I know how to solve the cryptography with Python programming language
as below -
(1) Implement Elgamal Method(2) Implement Elliptic Curve Cryptography method(3)
Implement Rabin Method(4) Implement RSA Method
Find (a) Prime test (b) Inverse function
Please help me by provide your advice and suggestion so that I can improve my
computing skills (please see the attached file)
Prayerfully

Tron Orino Yeong tcynoteb...@yahoo.com 0916643858