Yes, the .dll files will have to be installed separately.  So that's one
step.

I'd like to package the Python code together and have it all in one
directory (which it currently is).  Trying to limit human intervention
(error) as much as possible.

It does look like I'm going to have to have them pip install some modules
though.  Things like numpy, etc.  I wish I could avoid that, but I don't
see a way around it.

I'll try the Hello World first and see what happens.  Thanks for the
reminder.  Sometimes you get so far into the forest you can't find a tree
to save your behind.

Thank you,