On 25/07/2019 16:58, NITESH KUMAR wrote:
> I want to make Autocomplete searchbox using database .Please suggest me the
> code for this.

Since you tell us next to noting we can only make wild suggestions.
Try to find a project that does the same thing - ideally one written
in Python (assuming that you are using python?) and see how it does it.

Failing that provide us with a lot more detail.
What kind of application is it? - Desktop? GUI? command line? Web based?
Mobile app?

What tools are you using - specifically any web or GUI toolkits.

What OS and python versions are you using?

What kind of database?

How do you anticipate this would work? Give us some examples?
#
--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site