On Thursday, May 28, 2015 5:55:18 AM PDT, Austin S Hemmelgarn wrote:
On 2015-05-27 18:46, Daniel Phillips wrote:

On 05/27/2015 02:39 PM, Pavel Machek wrote:
On Wed 2015-05-27 11:28:50, Daniel Phillips wrote: ...

I mentioned earlier, it seems to work pretty well in Tux3. But do user
applications really expect it to work? I do not know of any, perhaps
you do.
I don't know of any applications that do, although I do know of quite a few users who would expect it to work (myself included). This kind of thing could (depending on how the system in question is configured) potentially be critical for recovering from such a situation.

Hi Austin,

Not doubting you, but how would overwriting files help you recover
from disk full?

Regards,

Daniel