On Oct 22, 4:23 pm, "Mark J." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Private Practice" is the first of the sophmore bubble shows on any
> network to get a back-nine order, despite the fact that the "Grey's"
> spinoff hasn't done particularly better than its Wednesday night
> stablemates "Pushing Daisies" and "Dirty Sexy Money":

I finally gave up on "Private Practice" two episodes into the season.
I started watching because I'm a fan of Audra McDonald, but when the
first two episodes went out of their way to make her character into an
idiot, I realized that I couldn't stand her character - or ANY of
these juvenile characters - anymore.

But "Pushing Daisies" is my favorite show these days. It would be a
sin to lose it now.

-Tim
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Like TV only smarter.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "TV or Not TV" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to