I don't think that was the point. But I do think Mr. Patsis would've
been wise to ask to be reseated.

Joe Hass
Warren, MI

On Jun 14, 10:40 am, Bob in Jersey <[email protected]> wrote:
> JD:
>
> I'm bloody sure his comic strip appears in one paper I read (The Morning
> Call?)
>
> Do some people in 'the biz' think that if they're spotted in the audience
> they'll get invited on as a guest? I'm not sure anybody does that except
> Regis...
>
> --
> BOB
> ____________________________________________________________
> Make the right decisions about your inheritance.  Click here for more 
> information.http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFQPKXDEYYZDeyGKoSR...
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
TV or Not TV .... Smart (TV) People on Ice!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "TV or Not TV" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to