Well, with Leno on at 10, the prime time real estate on NBC is pretty slim
pickings right now..
 
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Jason Carpio
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 8:56 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [TV orNotTV] Re: "White Collar" won't give you the blues
 
So I guess the Universal Family of networks put their good dramas on USA
instead of NBC?
 
While I did like the 2nd episode, I'm hoping future episodes match the fun
of the pilot.
On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 3:40 PM, Kevin M. <[email protected]> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:49 PM, televisiongirl
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 11:49 PM, Kevin M. <[email protected]>
wrote:
>>
>> Allow me to recommend a fun, family friendly show:
>>
>> http://www.tvornottv.net/2009/10/29/white-collar-wont-give-you-the-blues/
>>
> I'll second that.  Really good program, very entertaining and I watched
them
> film the smoking scene in the pilot outside the Lever House last spring.
> Nice to know the FBI has Park Avenue offices.
Second episode was also fun to watch. And here's hoping Natalie
Morales (formerly of "Middleman") continues as a recurring character.

Potential spoiler, or at least unconfirmed rumor:

Someone posted a comment on Hulu noting that, during the scene where
Tiffani Thiessen gave her husband the new watch, she is seen wearing a
ring which looked like the one in the photograph, so she might be a
bad girl.
--
Kevin M. (RPCV)
 



-- 
Jason Carpio
[email protected]

Not sent from an iPhone


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "TV or Not TV" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to