On Jan 27, 2010, at 6:20 PM, David Bruggeman wrote:

> Just finished it earlier this evening.  I'm not particularly happy with my
> scores, and even though I know there's a random selection process for
> auditions of those who qualified, I will be annoyed if I don't get picked
> this time after being picked before.
>
> Sorry, needed to vent, and I know there are those who've dealt with this on
> here besides FJ!C Sikula.

I also took the test tonight, even though it wasn't the one for my time zone
(because I feel like I think better at 6:00 than I do at 8:00).  A few I had
absolutely no clue on -- current popular fiction is one of my weak spots, and
there were at least two questions relating to that -- but I'm pretty sure I did
well enough.

I will also be annoyed if I don't get invited to an in-person tryout, because,
of course, I'm positive that the SIXTH time is going to be the charm and I'll
get the call to be a contestant.

--
Jim Ellwanger <train...@ellwanger.tv>
<http://www.ellwanger.tv>