Bob in Jersey <[email protected]> wrote:
> Five experienced faces are testing for the male detective role at
> "SVU", Nellie A sez:  Mother J will quickly recognize two of 'em...

I've got Mother J beat with 3 out of the 5 on the recognize-o-meter.
While I'd be happy for Michael Raymond-James to get the gig after his
terrific work on "Terriers", I kind of hope he doesn't as it would
tempt me to tune back in to SVU, a show I ran away from several years
ago.

-- 
Ed Dravecky III
http://www.fencon.org/

-- 
TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "TV or Not TV" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en

Reply via email to