One of the interesting challenges will be how to price an a la carte
channel lineup. We already have set pricing for specific series via iTunes
and for bundles. You would have to find a sweet spot that would give an
incentive to go above what the individual programs charge. To take Comedy
Central for a moment, would you set a price that would be above getting a
year's worth of TDS/CR? Or Tosh and South Park?