Yeah, but you get it – that if a show starts filming at 7, it’s not going to be
over in time to catch a bus.  And, while I don’t mind long walks in the
daylight, I really don’t want to do it after dark on deserted sidewalks.  I’ve
done it, but it’s spooky.

But it’s good to read that – finally -- LA is making progress toward using the
Universal City station (which has plenty of room) as transit a hub.  I know
when I was there the last time, I wondered why more buses weren’t routed there.
 The buses in DC have always been used well to transport riders to subway
stations.  From what you say, it seems that LA has finally caught on to the way
it’s done.

I’ve used the 222 many times after shows at Warner Brothers, since I usually
stay in Hollywood.  However, when it’s going to arrive is always a crapshoot.
It stuck to the schedule better when it was routed between Burbank Airport and
Inglewood.

There’s also service at least ‘til midnight on Ventura, which takes care of the
CBS Studio.  It’s only Disney that’s a problem.