From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 5:36 PM
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Maher to Do a Double for HBO in DC

It's about half a mile, so a car and a clear path should do it.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 4, 2014, at 5:14 PM, Mark Jeffries <spotligh...@gmail.com> wrote:

According to the HBO press release, Bill will do his normal "Real Time" an hour
earlier at 9 p.m. on Sept. 12 from the Sidney Harman Hall in DC (where he will
announce his "Flip a District" Congressional campaign target for the mid-terms)
and then during the station break run over to the Warner Theatre for a live
standup special at 10 p.m. (which I assume means no "Overtime" online):

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/06/03/bill-maher-heads-to-washington-dc-to-host-a-live-edition-of-real-time-with-bill-maher-followed-by-a-new-hbo-stand-up-special/270174/

OK, Melissa--can he make it from the Harman to the Warner in 2 minutes or so?