 From: "bradfo...@dwx.com" <bradfo...@dwx.com>
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 8, 2014 9:06 PM
Subject: [TV orNotTV] WKRP Reunion

  The Paley Center tweeted a photo from their session with the cast of WKRP In
Cincinnati here:
https://twitter.com/paleycenter/status/474378453492310016/photo/1

  As a long-time fan who can't wait until Shout Factory releases the series on
DVD, I'm frustrated
that I can only determine who some of the people in the picture are. Looking at
the uncaptioned
photo, I think the first person may be one of the directors followed by Howard
Hesseman, Loni Anderson,
no idea, no idea, no idea, Jan Smithers?, Tim Reid. Can anybody fill in the
blanks?