On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 5:52 AM, Brad Beam <b.b...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

> After spending a year in Outer Time-Slot Mongolia (11pm-ish), “Olbermann”
> will be moving to the 5p ET hour on the Deuce, pairing up with “Outside The
> Lines” starting September 8. (He’ll also make occasional hosting
> appearances on The Big Show, v.1.)
>

> http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/keith-olbermanns-show-moves-to-afternoons-will-return-to-anchor-sportscenter.html

At first I thought the lead was being buried here, which is that the length
of KO's show is being cut by 50%. But I guess most of what is being cut
will be highlights, since at 2:00 pm (PT) there will not be much to report
most days. That makes pairing him with OTL logical, and "Olbermann" will
mostly be the topical opinion stuff, not the daily sports news wrap-up
stuff. I can live with that, though I do like to hear Keith recap the daily
MLB events. It will also make it easier for me to record during the day
(even on the east coast do many people get home from work in time to watch
television live at 5:00?) and watch maybe after my Stewart/Colbert hour,
which would make a nice fit.