Kevin M., to Tom Wolper and moi:

> Tonight Show starring Johnny Carson lineup for this week:
>
> Mon 2/22: Eddie Murphy
> Tue 2/23: Tom Hanks
> Wed 2/24: Joan Collins
> Thur 2/25: Super Dave Osborne
> Fri 2/26: Steven Wright
> Sat 2/27: Red Buttons
> Sun 2/28: Jack Benny
>
> What possible reason would you have for watching politicians lie to you on
> another talk show when Johnny Carson is an option?

That national-level sidechannels such as AntennaTV are not carried (and not
required to be carried) as part of the broadcast basic to which (a then
not-as-ill) dad cut back after we lost mother. That we still have MeTV is
only the result of that group once associated with the *Asbury Park Press*
buying lower-twelve channels in the Philly and NY metros, and asserting
must-carry.

Hey, you asked. And meanwhile, Stephen could just as well pass on the pols,
just as all the other hosts appear to be doing.