Whilst shooting for his Garage, Leno rode with drag racer Bob Riggle in the
"Hemi Under Glass" a 2,500 HP car known for doing extended wheelies in part
because of the engine placement.  While both Leno and Riggle are OK, things did
not go as planned.
http://jalopnik.com/jay-lenos-2-500-hp-on-2-wheels-didnt-exactly-go-as-plan-1782603849

It would appear to have been shot for this Wednesday's episode of the CNBC
version of Jay Leno's Garage, which is called "Anything But Four Wheels."  I
missed the memo about the new season starting on CNBC.  (It probably doesn't
help that I don't watch the web-only segments of Jay Leno's Garage.)  This
week's episode is the third of the season.
David