Steve Timko:

> I wasn't paying attention. Last I heard Beck was making money hands
> over fist and his move to the Internet looked brilliant. Now, after
> climbing in bed with Ted Cruz, he's going belly up. In fact, he
> apparently jumped in bed with Cruz to stay relevant.
>
> [Politico (link)]
> <http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/ted-cruz-glenn-beck-228184>

The righties want to think Politico's leftist.  The left wants to think
they're righties.  They'll never admit to being anything but chameleons.

All I know is that if Beck goes away, the next occupant of that radio niche
will need to battle just as hard to stay as relevant.  But, they'll also
have to be more centrist to win back mainstream advertisers that deserted
not only Beck, but his fellow Premiere-distributed yakkers Limbaugh and
Hannity... I'm witnessing all this firsthand, as the station dad counts on
for network news on the hour and half fills time with them weekdays.