I actually sent the reporter a "fan letter" earlier this week for the work he's
been doing for several months now in exposing Donald's charitable (almost
nonexistent) track record.  He deserves a Pulitzer or Peabody or whatever is
the most prestigious award there is today for investigative journalism.

Sent from my iPad