      From: Steve Timko <steveti...@gmail.com>
 To: TV or Not TV <tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 10:47 PM
 Subject: [TV orNotTV] Data analysis suggests "Mad Men" is most iconic Emmys
show ever

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/whats-the-most-iconic-tv-show-in-emmys-history/

I was surprised that so many of the Star Trek franchise nominations
were for technical work. There was some great acting on some of those
series. I guess it's points off for understated performances or
wearing alien make up.

Actually, maybe "Saturday Night Live" is the most iconic show, just
from the number of nominations.