> *I do wish my favorite show, "The Americans" and "Fargo" had gotten more
> love, but at least they were nominated.*

Oh, gosh, so do I, they are a couple of my favorite shows.

I was pleased with the show.  It moved along at a pleasant clip, had good
humor without being too mean, and I was thrilled to see Rami Malek pick up
an award for Mr. Robot, as I think he does a phenomenal job in that role,
even if Esmail has let the episodes get bloated this season
.
The biggest shock of the night was the fake announcement of an appearance
by Bill Cosby.  Some have said it was in poor taste, but I thought it has
just the right amount of edginess to it to be funny.

I'm no social justice warrior *(not that there's anything wrong with that) *but
the Emmy nominations were certainly more diverse than the Oscars.