In semi related news, earlier today a local LA reporter was doing a live
shot when a couple of nutcases tried to jump in and harass her. A couple of
folks from a rival station... well... they intervened. I won't name names
until I've checked to see if the social media posts I saw were public or
private, but I suspect it was cathardic for the team from the rival
channel.

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016, Steve Timko <steveti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Proof that these kinds of protests draw thugs, not just the socially
> conscious
>
> https://twitter.com/POLITICOvideo/status/778769123874631680

> ---
> email to tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <javascript:;>.