Pidge's take on Alex has changed.

Before the show aired, her memory of it was that she tanked early and the
eventual winner ran away with it. She didn't even mention the Nerdcore
thing (she claimed to have few memories of it).

Once it aired, her impressions changed, especially when she saw how she'd
done much better than she remembered.

Seeing it, her initial reaction was that there wasn't much there; she's
more lately characterized Alex as a dick. (My own impression on the show
was that he seemed to like me, but when asked a question he hadn't heard a
million times or was something he was interested in, he was quite charming.
When asked about something he's been asked about a million time, he was,
indeed, a dick.)

--Dave Sikula