I'd like to thank the American election coverage for educating this
non-religious Canadian about a few things:

- electoral college and why certain states seem to be more important in the
presidential election.
- stats websites like nytimes , Princeton, and fivethirtyeight.com
- evangelicals (yeah I had to read Wikipedia about them/that)
- how widespread groping has been (see @kellyoxford #NotOkay ) plus Donny's
11 to date.
- how Donny's (alleged) personality traits (abuser, misogyny, controller...
) have spurred many analytical articles and blogs.
- how a Sunday with no candidate speeches makes for a boring CNN.

- some awesome late night shows.  My faves are currently John Oliver, Sam
Bee, TDS, and Seth Myers.