Watching the Panthers/Saints game i noted that FOX warned viewers in the
home markets of the late games that they owuld be cutting away from the
Panthers/Saints game soon(didn't happen here as we are in the Panthers home
market). I've never heard the in-game announcers metion that- NBC used to
do that on site a lot back in the 80s- but i don't remember CBS doing that.