His brand is bolstered by his antics, just as Paris Hilton bolsters the
Hilton brand... no such thing as bad publicity.

If Trump's cult of rich white men wants it, they can find the funds to
create a network for him to mouth off, but I suspect, as was the case when
Romney lost, that Trump will lose most vocal support if (please God) he
loses. Rich white men only like to back a winner.

On Monday, October 17, 2016, Doug Eastick <east...@mcd.on.ca> wrote:

> If he loses the election, it will be interesting to see how his brand gets
> damaged from the fallout of the election.  Probably something he didn't
> foresee.
>
> Who knows, maybe he's Extreme Bigly Smarter than I am.
>

> On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 4:26 PM, Tom Wolper <twol...@gmail.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','twol...@gmail.com');>> wrote:
>
>> Two articles out today say no. One looks only at a cable channel and the
>> other considers Cable TV and a subscription streaming service. Both say
>> that a startup would cost cost hundreds of millions and would take years to
>> break even. Trump does not put his own money into projects and his
>> reputation with banks is so awful that they won't provide startup
>> investment.
>>
>> http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/why-trump-tv-probably-wont-happen
>>
>> http://fortune.com/2016/10/17/trump-tv-fail/

>> TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People!
>> http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en
>> ---
>> email to tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','tvornottv%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com');>