Don't remember this from a few days ago at Variety
<http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-stream-nbc-reality-show-music-competition-1201888405/>

(link), but RAINNews.com pointed me back to it...

"The Stream," originally from Norway, involves video submission,
social-media promotion, industry judges mentoring, the best performers
appearing LIVE on stage, and all you fans voting with your various devices.

As my brother Allen would say, "Lovely."