I think the rule is correct. Imagine the furor if FOX had stayed with the
Panthers-Saints game, and it went into overtime instead of cutting to the
Cowboys game in Dallas? there would complaints to no end in Dallas or what
if FOX had stuck with Raiders-Saints the first week instead of cutting to
the Giants game in New York? the same thing would happen too.