I recall that Stewart did his election show at the 11:00 ET hour as well.
As then, I will record Colbert's and watch it later. The presidential
election will most likely be called for Hillary within 30 minutes of the
polls closing in California at 8:00 PT (or, if not, it will be one of the
bigger news stories of the young century), and I will prefer to watch the
returns on various news sites. Some key senate races may still be uncalled
until the wee hours ET.

I wish Colbert would do his show at more like 9 or 10 PT, but I guess that
is too late for the ET zone.

On Wednesday, 26 October 2016, Steve Timko <steveti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/entertainment/stephen-colbert-
> showtime-promo/
>
> Stephen Colbert is ready for anything after election night.
>
> In a new promo for his upcoming live special on Showtime the
> late-night host shows off his "post-election doomsday bunker."
>
> "I had this baby built for when one half of America loses and goes
> cannibal on the half that won," he says in the video, given
> exclusively to CNN. "It's going to happen."
>
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Doug Eastick <east...@mcd.on.ca
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
> > http://mashable.com/2016/10/17/stephen-colbert-showtime-
> election-night-special/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#K3gBnRpWPaqU
> >
> > can someone let me know if they hear of the Canadian carriage for this.
> > thanks.
> >
> > --
> > --
> > TV or Not TV .... The Smartest (TV) People!
> > ---
> > "TVorNotTV" group.
> > email to tvornottv+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <javascript:;>.

> ---