This week's episode features the guy behind the Star Trek Continues online
series. I hesitate to call it fan-fiction, although it is, because it is
more than fanboys in a garage with a flip-cam and iMovie. It is well
produced episodic Trek. Check it out if you haven't already done so.

https://soundcloud.com/getoffmylawnpodcast/vic-mignogna-executive-producer-and-capt-kirk-of-star-trek-continues

--
Kevin M. (RPCV)