On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 6:33 PM, Steve Timko <steveti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> At least two times in the first three episodes they go from interior to
> exterior and the scene is horribly washed out. Like amateur day. So I think
> this might be a motif.

Current camera technology might sense the change in light and automatically
adjust the aperture. In a film camera going from a fairly dark interior to
a desert exterior, the outdoor shot would just be bright white. The
director would have to stop camera, the cinematographer would have to
adjust the camera, or more likely would have an outdoor camera ready, and
then continue the action outside.