I find this hilarious tonight.  Sometimes while walking the dogs, I'll
listen to CNN and AC360 using my siriusxm app.    I personally can't stand
Lord and as I was listening to the first hour of AC360 I thought "where's
Jeff Lord?".

Its especially hilarious that his car turned around as it was on the way to
the studio.  Imagine that driver.... "whuh? you want me to turn around?"

this story gives me better context to Ana Navarro's tweet.  "Pro Tip: If
you're on TV, never, ever, 1. Quote Nazis; 2. Compare anything to rape; 3.
Compare anyone to Martin Luther King. You're welcome."
https://twitter.com/ananavarro/status/895799055229607936