On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 3:31 AM, Adam Bowie <a...@adambowie.co.uk <mailto:a...@adambowie.co.uk>> wrote:

   In the last week, Rodney Bewes, an actor famous for being one of the
   two stars of a BBC sitcom that aired 60s and 70s died*, and his
   co-star, James Bolam, was asked to talk about him. At one point in
   the interview I heard, the interviewer mentioned that there had been
   press reports 6 or 7 years ago that the pair didn't really talk any
   longer. Bolam politely pointed out that this is just the norm in
   acting and showbusiness. You do a gig for a few years, and then when
   it ends, you mostly tend to walk away from it onto other projects.

I'm a big British TV watched and I wasn't familiar with Rodney Bewes.
James Bolam was on the Britcom Only When I Laugh
and the detective show New Tricks which have been available
on DVD here.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.