A GAH reboot has been in the works so long, I got to talk to the great,
late Robert Culp about it at Comic-Con.

The premise is on a hapless clumsy superhero who escapes public attention
aided by his cantankerous yet loveable Fed sidekick and extremely
supportive girlfriend/wife. None of that premise could possibly work in
2018. But I look forward to just how badly they will screw up the attempt.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 6:04 PM 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV <
tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> By the folks that brought you "Fresh Off The Boat," with Hannah Simone
> ("New Girl") as the (un)lucky recipient of the caped, flight-enabling
> bodysuit.
>
> Nellie
> <http://deadline.com/2018/02/the-greatest-american-hero-hannah-simone-female-lead-abc-reboot-pilot-1202286960/>
> (link)