Uggh.  Apologies

Trying again, with data based on my own registration info on the J! website.
The test dates for adults used to be regularly held in January, but it's
bounced around a bit of late.  They ran two adult tests in 2016 - January and
September, and one in May 2017.  I didn't take the test in 2015 since I was
still in the contestant pool from a 2014 audition, but I think that year it was
held in March or thereabouts following the Sony hack.

    On Thursday, February 22, 2018, 8:13:46 PM EST, 'David Bruggeman' via