I don't know. I think the British education system is a rising tide that lifts
all boats. I mean British heavyweight boxer Frank Bruno was more articulate in
his Letterman appearances than two American presidents of the last 20 years. I
think Letterman loved to mentally spar with Helena Bonham Carter because she
was so smart, something he couldn't get from say Jennifer Aniston or Gwinneth
Paltrow. Look at some of the art school education some of the Beatles got.

⁣Not sent from an iPhone​