Yes, what was my favorite bit from Letterman was called Brush with
Greatness.

BTW I had a REAL Brush with Greatness recently -- because somehow I don't
think Roger Stone and his ex-wife qualify as "greatness."

Last month, I sat behind and chatted with a true great -- lyricist Tim Rice
-- at a concert production of one of his shows, Chess.