From: 'David Bruggeman' via TVorNotTV [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 9:45 PM
To: TVorNotTV <tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [TV orNotTV] Once more into the J! breach

Took the online test tonight.  Feel I did slightly better than the last couple
of times, and will reiterate the notion that there's usually a river question
on these things.

But as Jim E. once noted, it's not enough to get the high scores, you need to
be selected.  And for my 10th time at this, I've still only grabbed three
auditions.

Best of luck to everyone.

David